Monday, December 8, 2008

I draw

Drawing use to be something I did every week, sometimes every day. But over the last 2 years at college I have drawn maybe once or twice. After watching Shelter a few days ago I realized how much I missed the arts. I use to draw, paint, write, photoshop, create music, sculpt and now I do nothing creative.

Doing art is not something I do just for fun or for the product at the end. It is the expierence, the moment. My mind goes to a new place when I am in creative mode, it is a great feeling.

So I have decided to pick up my pencil again and take a shot at it. I still have my basic skills, but I have lost a lot of technique over the last 2 years.

Lets see where I can go with this =]

1 comment:

Alex said...

Wow thats actually really good.

I wish I could do something creative, but everytime I try to draw or write a short story, it turns out all wrong and ugly, and I'm not motivated to do it again.

When did you start to draw? I think it would be a really fun hobby.