Lots will be changing and new regarding my youtube life! I will most likely be getting partnered soon as I approach 2000 subscribers! I cannot believe how blessed I have been to get all these people to follow my videos, and I want t continue to deliver videos at a higher quality. Luckily I was donated Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, so once I figure out how to use this intricate program, but it looks promising. There is so much I can do with it, but it is far harder to use than my old Windows Movie Maker, which is so basic a 2 year old could figure it out.
As for the content of videos to come;
- I plan to do a few creative videos using the new editing software, but I still have very basic ideas for that.
- I have another drawing video coming up, I just have to narrow down what I am going to draw this time... more naked men anyone?
- For my more usual serious videos I have a few ideas as well. From the website eightmaps, which documents the people throughout California who donated and how much they donated to help pass Prop8, I will encourage those who live in California to look at the map and second guess where they do business, if we want to get things changed, we have to show people we are serious and will not take thing sitting down.
- Another idea I am working with is explaining the difference between Marriage, Domestic Partnership and Civil Unions.
- This was the question I was battling with when I did my "Cure" video, but I also wanted to ask "If you could start your life over would you be straight?" So we'll see if I do this one, it may be to similar.
- Using the word "fagget" and "that's so gay" as discriminatory and degrading terms and how you should encourage your friends to not say them.
- Another video about suicide prevention
- Books to help parents cope with their childs homosexuality.
- The downcline of the church to being an obsolete intitution.
- Debunking the "Sermon on the Mount" and giving the true meaning
- Whenever I get to 2000 I will do a Q&A video, finally to connect some with my viewers =]
This will probably give me ideas for the next 2 or 3 months, so I am happy to have stuff planned out so I do not turn into a ghost channel like many others seem to be.